Saturday, July 7, 2007

Life in a pocket

I find myself worried from time to time.


I guess it's really only natural - I AM only human.


But to be at a time in my life when I'm supposed to define who I am, and I look around and I see such good art, I find my sense of who I thought I was starting to blur, and I forget that I CAN draw, and I AM good at what I do, and if I stop worrying so much about what other people's art looks like, and starting believing in what it is I can do, I gaurantee that I would be much more productive with myself.





so that's what I've been doing the past couple days.


and it feels good.





Anyway, I've been on a big Marvel stint this week - drawing wolverines, spider-mans, venoms, captain americas, iron mans .I have bc to thank for that. Looking at work from Ramos and Romita, jr.




I guess just a quick sketch and that'll be it for this one:





In the words of the late 70's rock groupd Boston: "Don't stop! Believin'!" You get the idea.

No comments: