Wednesday, May 23, 2007

productivity was set to 0 today...

I didn't get enough done today. You know how some people will give you a sigh, and look at you with a dejected frown, and go, "yea. ya know, I just didn't get much done today as I'd hoped. I really had big plans for today..." Well, I'm above and beyond that. I'm in serious crunch time, and instead of getting down to buisness like I should, I waste my time with irrelevant kiddy stuff. The worst part is - I know that I'm slacking. Man, I need a nanny to watch over me during times like these to just grab me by the ear and go, "Back to work young man!"




That's not to say I didn't get anything done:




The timing of the animatic is nearing completion, but I still need a solid, concrete ending. Think I'm close though.

Here's to a better tomorrow.

No comments: