Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Aniboom Awards 2008



Watch more cool animation and creative cartoons at aniBoom

I've decided to show my finished senior project at the 2008 Aniboom Awards. Hopefully this will help get a little exposure while I try to find some bigger venues for the film.

There is a "viral video" aspect of it, with a grand prize of $25,000. Although the prospect of $25,000 is appealing, it's not quite enough for my to nag and bother everyone I'm connected to on the internet for votes. Never cared for it in the past, and not much has changed.

So anyway, if you've not seen my film yet, It'd mean the world to me if you'd take just a few minutes and check it out. If you've already seen it, there is a completely new soundtrack mixed to the film, courtesy of a Mr. Andrew Miller, so give it a listen.

No comments: